San Francisco 49ers Betting Odds
San Francisco 49ers Betting Odds | How to Bet on Sports
San Francisco 49ers Betting Odds: The Average Line
When searching for San Francisco 49ers Betting Odds, this is how an online sports betting line looks like:
49ers: Betting odds, spread and lines
- Money line: 49ers -350 (bet $110 to win $100) | Patriots +270 (bet $100 to win $270)
- Against the spread/ATS: 49ers -7 (-110) | Patriots +7 (-110)
- Over/Under: 46.5 (O: -110 | U: -110)
Learn more about NFL Point Spreads with this guide.
San Francisco 49ers Biography
The 49ers are a professional football team based out of San Francisco, California. The team is part of the National Football Conference West division, and they play their games at Levi’s Stadium.
San Francisco 49ers Team Accomplishments
- Super Bowl championships (5): 1981 (XVI), 1984 (XIX), 1988 (XXIII), 1989 (XXIV), 1994 (XXIX)
- Conference championships (6): NFC: 1981, 1984, 1988, 1989, 1994, 2012
- Division championships (19): NFC West: 1970, 1971, 1972, 1981, 1983, 1984, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1997, 2002, 2011, 2012
- Playoff appearances (26): AAFC: 1949. NFL: 1957, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1981, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2011, 2012, 2013
San Francisco 49ers Brief History
The Niners were born back in 1946, as a member of the America Football Conference (AAFC), and they officially joined the NFL back in 1949, after the two leagues merged. This team was the first professional sports franchise based out of San Francisco.
And the name of the team is related to the prospectors who arrived in Northern California in the 1849 Gold Rush. The most successful era for the 49ers was between 1981 and 1994, when they managed to acquire five Super Bowl titles.
The team from this era included Hall of Famers such as Bill Wash, Joe Montana, Ronnie Lott, Jerry Rice, and Steve Young. The Niners have also acquired 19 divisional titles, which makes of this franchise one of the most successful ones in the history of the league.
According to Forbes magazine, this is the sixth most valuable NFL team, valued at $3 billion. And they are also ranked as the sixteenth most valuable sports franchise in the globe.
San Francisco 49ers Team Rivalries
The Niners’ top rivals are its divisional foes, the Rams, the Cardinals, and the Seahawks. But they also hold rivalries with the Cowboys, the Giants, the Packers, the Raiders, and the Chargers.
Los Angeles Rams
The rivalry between the Rams and the Niners is considered to be one of the greatest ones in the history of the league. And in fact, this rivalry took spot number 8 at Sports Illustrated “Top 10 NFL Rivalries of All Time” from 2008. The Niners lead this all-time regular-season series with a 65-63-3 record.
Just after the NFL’s 2002 divisional realignment, the Seahawks turned into a new rival for the Niners. With that said, the rivalry between these two teams hasn’t been very intense. And the main reason for this is because both franchises have not been good at the same time.
There has been a lot of recent bad blood between these two franchises. This includes a Twitter battle between Vernon Davis of the 49ers and Darnell Docket of the Cardinals. The Niners hold the edge over Arizona with an all-time record of 28 to 18.
Learn how to bet on sports, then check for the latest San Francisco 49ers Betting Odds, and place a bet!