New York Giants
New York Giants Betting Odds | How to Bet on Sports
New York Giants Betting Odds: The Average Line
When searching for New York Giants Betting Odds, this is how an online sports betting line looks like:
Giants: Betting odds, spread and lines
- Money line: Buccaneers -350 (bet $110 to win $100) | Giants +270 (bet $100 to win $270)
- Against the spread/ATS: Buccaneers -7 (-110) | Giants +7 (-110)
- Over/Under: 46.5 (O: -110 | U: -110)
Learn more about NFL Point Spreads with this guide.
New York Giants Biography
The Giants are a professional football team based out of New York (metropolitan area).
They are part of the National Football Conference East division, and they play their games at MetLife Stadium, which they share with the Jets.
New York Giants Team Accomplishments
- NFL championships (pre-1970 AFL–NFL merger) (4): 1927, 1934, 1938, 1956
- Super Bowl championships (4): 1986 (XXI), 1990 (XXV), 2007 (XLII), 2011 (XLVI)
- Conference championships (11): NFL Eastern: 1956, 1958, 1959, 1961, 1962, 1963. NFC: 1986, 1990, 2000, 2007, 2011
- Division championships (22): NFL Eastern: 1933, 1934, 1935, 1938, 1939, 1941, 1944, 1946, 1956, 1958, 1959, 1961, 1962, 1963. NFC East: 1986, 1989, 1990, 1997, 2000, 2005, 2008, 2011
- Playoff appearances (32): NFL: 1933, 1934, 1935, 1938, 1939, 1941, 1943, 1944, 1946, 1950, 1956, 1958, 1959, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1981, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1989, 1990, 1993, 1997, 2000, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2011, 2016
New York Giants Brief History
The Giants are simply the oldest NFL franchise that’s still alive from the group of teams that joined the league in 1925, 5 years after the league’s foundation. This New York franchise currently ranks third in the league when it comes to championship titles as they acquired four during the pre-Super Bowl era, and four during the current Super Bowl era.
They also have been to the title game more than any other team in the NFL, with nineteen appearances. The team used to share its name with the also New York Giants baseball team. And to differentiate themselves, they were officially known as the New York Football Giants, a title some sportscasters continued to use even after the baseball team moved to San Francisco in 1957.
New York Giants Team Rivalries
The Giants holds rivalries with different NFL franchises, but their top rival are definitely the Eagles. Other rivals of notice include the Washington Redskins, the Dallas Cowboys, San Francisco 49ers, and the New York Jets.
This is one of the oldest rivalries in the league, dating back to 1933, and these two franchises always engage in fierce playoff contention and NFC East title battles. The Giants are actually the ones that have dominated this rivalry throughout history. The series between the two teams started back in the 80’s, and it is New York that leads the series 84-82-2.
Their rivalry with Washington dates back to 1932. A lot of people gives this clash less significance than the aforementioned one with the Eagles. But the truth is that there have been some periods where the competition between the two had turned out very intense. New York leads this series 100-68-4.
These two teams also hold a very fierce divisional rivalry, which started back in the 60s. They have had many clashes where the NFC East title is being disputed, and it’s the Cowboys the ones that lead the series 64-45-2.
Learn how to bet on sports, then check for the latest New York Giants Betting Odds, and place a bet!