The next football season has arrived, and this is just the perfect moment for an NFL Week 8 Bet Prediction.
NFL Week 8 Bet Prediction: Atlanta Falcons at Carolina Panthers (-3.5)
- Matt Rhule is the guy in Carolina. We’ll find soon enough if the Panthers are playoff material.
- But, for some reason, something tells us that the answer is not what Carolina fans want to hear.
- NFL Week 8 Bet Prediction: Falcons
NFL Week 8 Bet Prediction: Pittsburgh Steelers at Baltimore Ravens (-3.5)
- Are the Steelers good? The answer is yes.
- Is the AFC North conference up for grabs? Yes.
- But, star linebacker Devin Bush is down with an injury.
- And this absence gives Baltimore an edge.
- NFL Week 8 Bet Prediction: Ravens
NFL Week 8 Bet Prediction: Los Angeles Rams (-4) at Miami Dolphins
- The focus from week 7’s Monday Night Football was the Bears and Nick Foles struggling.
- But it should have been the dominance of the LA franchise’s defensive lineup right now.
- Indeed, this is a difficult start for Tua Tagovailoa.
- NFL Week 8 Bet Prediction: Rams
NFL Week 8 Bet Prediction: New York Jets at Kansas City Chiefs (-19.5)
- This is the biggest mismatch in the NFL league this season.
- And all sportsbooks are giving the NY team little chances vs the reigning NFL champs.
- But last week, the Jets showed that they are a capable team.
- And they might handle KC an unexpected defeat.
- NFL Week 8 Bet Prediction: Jets
NFL Week 8 Bet Prediction: Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers (-6.5)
- When we consider the fact that Green Bay is playing elite football, this line felt low.
- Especially when considering how different things have been for Minnesota this season.
- Now, we also have to remember that these two already faced off back at Week 1. And at that time, the Vikings racked 34 points and played a great offensive game.
- This can be a closer game than you think.
- NFL Week 8 Bet Prediction: Vikings
NFL Week 8 Bet Prediction: Indianapolis Colts (-3) at Detroit Lions
- The Lions are not a trustworthy squad this season.
- This one they should win to start the real playoff conversation in Detroit.
- But, the truth is that they need more consistent football before this can happen.
- NFL Week 8 Bet Prediction: Colts
NFL Week 8 Bet Prediction: Las Vegas Raiders at Cleveland Browns (-2.5)
- The Raiders fell to the Bucs last week, and the Browns are currently 5-2
- Cleveland are favorites, but they’re coming to this game after two physical divisional clashes.
- If the Las Vegas franchise is able to create a couple of good plays, they can take this one.
- NFL Week 8 Bet Prediction: Raiders
NFL Week 8 Bet Prediction: Tennessee Titans (-5.5) at Cincinnati Bengals
- Tennessee finds themselves as road favorites for this game.
- They are a capable squad that can beat any other team in the league.
- But they are facing a Joe-Burrow-led franchise that continues to put great performances.
- NFL Week 8 Bet Prediction: Bengals
NFL Week 8 Bet Prediction: New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills (-3.5)
- This is to the same Pats team we’re used to watching.
- They are not playing average, they are playing just bad.
- This promises to be a great defensive game for the Bills at Orchard Park.
- NFL Week 8 Bet Prediction: Bills
NFL Week 8 Bet Prediction: Los Angeles Chargers (-3) at Denver Broncos
- Right now, Justin Herbert is averaging above 300 yards passing per game.
- He’s one of the top prospects for elite quarterbacks in the league.
- And when it comes to this match, the best QB will win.
- NFL Week 8 Bet Prediction: Chargers
NFL Week 8 Bet Prediction: New Orleans Saints (-4) at Chicago Bears
- Sure, Chicago is struggling, so sportsbooks are giving this one to NOLA.
- But, when you take the time to dig a bit deeper, this is a matchup the Bears can win.
- Chicago’s defense will be dominant over Drew Brees and the Saints’ offensive lineup.
- And this is also the game where Nick Foles will bounce back in a big way.
- Big win for the home underdogs!
- NFL Week 8 Bet Prediction: Bears
NFL Week 8 Bet Prediction: San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks (-3)
- The defense for the Seahawks is just not the stuff of inspiration.
- But Russell Wilson wants revenge for last year’s Week 17 dramatic loss to the Niners.
- NFL Week 8 Bet Prediction: Seahawks
NFL Week 8 Bet Prediction: Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles (-7.5)
- Philly is a team you just can’t trust this season.
- But, there are a few factors that balance this game towards them:
- The Cowboys have not been able to cover a single game so far this year.
- Dallas can become the first team to go winless ATS through 8 weeks since the 2003 Raiders.
- A guy named Ben DiNucci will be the likely starter at the quarterback position for the Cowboys.
- The Eagles continue to recover their health, especially in their offense.
- NFL Week 8 Bet Prediction: Eagles
NFL Week 8 Bet Prediction: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-10.5) at New York Giants
- The Bucs are coming from a tough road win vs the Raiders, and they are on the road again.
- NY had a short journey last week to Philadelphia, and have been resting on a mini bye.
- The Giants is a team that continues to lose, but close.
- Many expected NY’s defense to be terrible this season, but that hasn’t been the case.
- NFL Week 8 Bet Prediction: Giants
Make your own NFL Week 8 Bet Prediction, place a bet, and win!
Categories: Sports Betting News